CMT/MTV Networks Internship Program - Nashville, TN
Interested in spending your semester learning the ins and outs of television? CMT (Country Music Television) and MTV Networks – Nashville invite you to apply for an internship with America’s No. 1 Country music network. Our blend of creative original programming, cutting-edge video, and live events have made CMT the nation’s fastest growing cable network. Nashville offers internships to students who wish to learn more about producing ground-breaking television and maintaining one of the most visited websites (CMT.com) on the internet.
MTV Networks - Nashville is currently in search of motivated students who excel in a fast paced environment. All of our opportunities are unpaid, credit-only positions. Each opportunity in our internship listing provides the exact major, experience and number of hours that the internship requires. The ideal intern will be energetic, creative, have a positive attitude.
We offer opportunities with various departments of the company including but not limited to:
- You must be registered for an academic credit internship (i.e., internship class, seminar or transcript notation) with your college or university for the semester you are interning, and must provide official documentation on school letterhead confirming this information upon acceptance of the internship.
- If your college does not offer college credit, then you must be registered for an independent study project directly related to the internship.
- The program runs for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- You must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students.
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we do not offer housing.
Please complete the internship application and a College Relations representative will contact you directly should we have an appropriate internship based on your areas of interest and skills.
Please note that in order to be an intern, you must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the program:
Application Deadlines Include:
Program: Application Deadline:
- Fall 2012 June 30, 2012
- Spring 2013 October 31, 2012
- Summer 2013 February 28, 2013
1. Review and download the Internship Listing Document2. To Apply: Complete the online application for your semester of interest: